Monday, March 19, 2012

99.9% done!

Yay! I am so excited! Just one more day to touch up some trees, and that's it! A friend who has been reading the blog recently saw the mural in person, and he said that the pictures don't really do it justice.  I agree, but just the same, here is a shot of the 99.9% completed mural.

as of 3.18.2012
The fact that pictures don't do it justice means you will have to come and see it in person!
Please join us for a reception this Sunday, March 25, from 4:30-6pm at Triple C Camp, 920 Camp Road, C'ville VA 22902.

I will leave you with one more photo, perhaps the most satisfying shot of all: the wad of masking tape I pulled off all the surrounding walls yesterday. Boy, did that feel good!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on finishing this amazing project, Kathy! I've been happily watching your progress when you've had the chance to share photos. You are quite talented, my friend. I didn't notice a "minky" anywhere, must not be native to VA:)

    ReplyDelete